|There are 0 sections of this class.|
|Web Registration Dates||
Resident - Non-Member, Resident - Member: 12/01/2019 @ 5:00A - 01/08/2020 @ 12:00A|
|This is a Co-ed activity.|
|Open to These Ages:||7 years to under 14 years|
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|
|Notes for this activity:||This is a quarterly offered program for Fall, Winter and Spring that will focus on competitive swim techniques and endurance for youth. This program is considered an extension of the Learn-to-Swim program. |
*Times and days of program offerings will vary from season to season.
* It is designed for those that have participated in at least the Level 5 Learn-to-Swim or equivalent.
* This program is restricted to Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District residents only.
* This program is not offered to high school swimmers during the State of Ohio Swim Team season.
* Sessions will be scheduled for eight (8) meetings.
* Each offering is considered a separate session with separate fees. Participants should only register for sessions that they can attend.
The program requires participants to perform continuous lap swimming. Participants should be able to swim a minimum of ten (10) continuous laps before registering. The instructors or other Aquatic Staff may recommend participants continue Learn-to-Swim before advancing to this program.
Skills that will be refined throughout the program will include:
* Freestyle (Front Crawl)